Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wow....... I have really been messing up where my blog duties are concerned haven't I???


Hello, hello, hello. I have to first say I did come across a few other blogs out there in "blog-land" where the person had also missed out on posting for quite awhile as well, and it actually made me feel better seeing those.

I'd first like to tell those of you who decided not to delete me off of your list....thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. I appreciate you keeping me around.

The holidays are always stressful to begin with, and then keeping up with posting and everything else......well something has to give. I also have an ailment that slows me down more and more as I get older. What are ya gonna do? You just deal with it all and move on..... right?

But I have made some items that I'd love to share with you. Hope you enjoy looking at them and thank you again for not deleting my blog.

The above piece I made using one of Lily's amazing stamps from Octopode.
I know everyone out there should be familiar with her art and how crazy talented she is, if your not I would say hurry, go straight to her blog and gaze upon her talent. Her website is: http://frillyunderwear.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have found your blog! I was skimming through an old Stampington looking for my mojo. I went straight to your cards- the whole reason I bought the magazine. I LOVE Stampotique images and was thrilled to finally find someone using them. I have followed a couple British blogs and fell in love with the Dylusions inks. I finally bought them all this year. Do you ever use them? What medium do you use to paint your vibrant backgrounds and do you use regualar cardstock?

    I recently began my own blog and just want to let you know that I think bloggers who post too frequently are high maintenance! So, don't fret about not being a frequent blogger. I promise to be a patient subscriber.

    Renee

    ReplyDelete