Thursday, July 21, 2011



These are a few tags I made recently just for fun. These little art doll stamps are from Catslife Press. They have some pretty cute stamps for very reasonable prices over there.

The black and white bottle cap circles and the bubble wrap impressions have a very "Kate Crane" looking style to them, at least that's what I think (hopefully I'm not insulting her by saying that). Of course I don't have anything close to the talent she has, if you haven't visited her blog lately I highly recommend it http://thekathrynwheel.blogspot.com
She also has recently come out with a couple of DVDs that I'm sure are wonderful. I have yet to get them but they are at the top of my list.
I admire her style and talent so, so much.

At any rate that's all for now. Just trying to get through an Arizona summer, it was 117 degrees here today. Thank God for the pool and the air conditioning.

1 comment:

  1. What fabulous tags!!! Love all the work you show here on your blog...thanks for coming by my blog...I appreciate your comment!!
    Have a great week!
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete