Monday, January 17, 2011










After a really, really, really long absence (since right before Halloween), I am back and happily creating again. Happy New Year to everyone!! I hope the holidays were wonderful for each and every one of you and I hope your New Years was safe and as much fun as you wanted it to be.

With the hectic holidays and with my arthritis acting up yet again, I was MIA, out of commission, however you want to phrase it. But with the New Year started I am feeling a rush of brand new creativity and I'm hoping to get back to posting a lot more frequently.

Thank you BTW for not leaving me while I was gone. I even had a fellow artist who I consider just crazy talented recently ask me where I was, and when was I coming back? The fact that someone of her caliber asked me that, well it was more than flattering to say the least.

Here are a couple things I've made most recently. I'm really pleased with how the cardboard collages turned out. The Butterfly card is something I made for my sister. And the standing ATC, is one of three I'm working on, the other two aren't done yet.

5 comments:

  1. Woooooooooow what an amazing creation.
    Absolutely perfect. Stunning details. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you posting again, Shannon! And, I consider the caliber of YOUR work right up there with the best of them! Don't undermine yourself. Love the items you are showing here; especially the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! You are back! :-) Glad you are feeling better and are creating again. And just look at you - how creative and talented you are, and how many times you have been published. Me thinks you lacking in a little confidence...
    I just love these hangings - great composition and great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Hey" my Brilliant so talented dear friend Shannon,
    I am so glad you have returned,it is so hard living with pain.
    Wow wow your new creations rock huge, just awesome each one. I just adore them,so much.
    Your lucky to have those metal hangers,you can't get them anywhere now sadly.I have two and so thankful.LOL.
    I truly love the one quote you have created with,who's stamp is "Awaken the passion" in you ? Perfect words ...
    Well Fabulous Shannon,your creative self is back,truly wonderful as always.Your imagination is so unique.
    Love ya to piece's,missed you.
    Happy Creating,Hugs Laura.xoxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I just love these Shannon! Misseed coming here. Throughout the holidays I was swamped and missed many of my fave blogs. Still catching up. xxD

    ReplyDelete