Thursday, January 14, 2010



I'm currently working on a "Love Book" and these are a couple of the tags I made for it. I'm incorporating a lot of sewing for this particular project. It was suppose to be for the next "Sew Somerset" issue but I don't think I'm going to get it in there in time, we'll see. This is really the first project I've ever done with "Love" being the central theme. The reason I don't usually do artwork &/or projects around that particular topic is because I do not have a significant other in my life and therefore I do not have that kind of love in my life right now. But the more I thought about it the more I realized that you don't have to be in love to work on a "Love" project. Maybe just maybe (fingers crossed) it will bring me some good luck in that area. But the bottom line is love is a beautiful thing and fortunately I have plenty of family/friend love in my life. Love makes the world go around right?

No comments:

Post a Comment