Saturday, January 30, 2010

Artchix Inchie Challenge



These are the "Inchies" I made for Helga's current blog challenge over at ArtChix Studio. I used the Mini Paper Dolls, Brilliant Gothic Arches, Sepia Gothic Arches & Tell Me A Story collage sheets. I wanted to say some crazy, off the wall things so when I needed additional wording that "Tell Me A Story" didn't have, then I'd take random words from this old book I have. Now that they have that sheet of "Mini Paper Dolls", that is going to be perfect for all these small, little collage challenges.

If you haven't been over to ArtChix Studio in a while, please go check out their new website that they have been working so long and hard on. And on top of everything else, they have a bunch of new goodies over there, some of which are perfect for the up and coming Valentines Day. And if anything else, if you need a real healthy dose of inspiration, that is definitely the place. http://www.artchixstudio.com


3 comments:

  1. Love your inchies, Shannon!! Love all the phrases you came up with! Check out mine on my blog. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon
    your inchies are amazing! I always find them difficult to do...but you have quite the knack in composing! :) thanks for all your sweet words on my blog...we just closed on our house Friday and are in full swing demolation there! Happy Sunday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great - LOVE the quotes you added :-)
    Kate

    ReplyDelete