Saturday, November 28, 2009


These are the images we are suppose to use for color inspiration for the Card Contest at http://Stempelglede.typepad.com

As I told you in the previous post, I got so carried away making the front of the first card I started on, I totally forget to leave room for the one Stempelglede stamp image I have that I need to use on the card for the contest. So I had to start all over. I decided to use all the same colors I started with on that card. I really like those light blues and I think those colors I've chosen are a good take on the colors in the images they show. The contest ends on December 6th if you are interested in participating. If not, like I said in the earlier post, if you get a chance check this blog out. The Design Team makes such beautiful cards. They are all so whimsical and very detailed and just so breathtaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment