Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Helga's Blog Challenge / "Pink & Green"


Helga from ArtChix Studios has weekly challenges on her blog (http://myartisticlife.typepad.com). This week it was to use the colors Pink and Green and see what you could come up with. You could make any size, any type of artwork, I decided to focus on LOVE. I kind of threw this together at the last minute so it's not as polished or up to par as some of the other entries. Check out Lenna's paper art quilt, it's awesome!
If you haven't been over to Helga's blog, check it out. As you can imagine, there's lots to see and lots to be inspired by.

5 comments:

  1. Pink n Green...my fave...and I adore this creation..it is PERFECT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon "the Talented", this is just beautiful.
    Have a great day.Hugs Laura.
    I have been to busy to create lately, I have miss you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, love your pink and green, Shannon!!! Gorgeous!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just darling! Love the color combo and composition! Hope you will try the gothic arches soon...they are addicting! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful piece! Pink and green is such a lovely combination, and I love the theme you choose, so romantic!

    ReplyDelete