Friday, September 4, 2009

The girl in the green/blue collage is..........

Christina Agulliera. (not sure if I spelled her last name correctly) She was in this jewelry add and the pictures were simply breath taking.

After everything Marsha Jorgensen has gone through with copyright infringemnet, I'm so paranoid now about using pictures from magazines and what not. But as I discussed with her, hopefully if I alter the picture enough to where it's unrecognizable and it looks nothing like it did, the it' hopefully ok?

2 comments:

  1. Wow Amazing Shannon, I did not know it was her.
    Excellent collage, really enjoyed it.
    Thanks for sharing, I can't wait to see what is next ? Your art is so cool.
    Hugs, Laura.
    I hope you will post your Alpha Paper Dolls when they arrive, your paper dolls were awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never would have guessed that was her. :)

    I think that is right about the copyright, from what I understand too. If you alter the picture enough, it is okay, just so long as you don't take the exact same pic and turn around and use it, especially if you are using it to advertise with. It's all so confusing huh?

    And, thank you for the nice comments on my Wonderland collage. I actually am planning on entering it into the Somerset challenge, I just hope it makes it. :) Thanks for the encouragement!!

    ReplyDelete