Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Inchie Diva's

Inchies have become so popular over this last year and into the new year. Anything small and tiny for that matter is very popular. We can't seem to get enough of making the small art pieces. I decided to make this piece using the Alpha Stamps "Shakespeare's Heroines ABCs" collage sheet. Leslie over at AlphaStamps also has some awesome collage sheets with British Queens that would make for a really cool project.

At any rate, the collage sheet I used for this project that I mentioned above, comes in black and white or sepia. I got it in black and white. That allowed me to color in the different heroines as I saw fit and then embellish them with some diamond dots by Stampendous. I used a little wooden piece that I had gotten from Club Scrap that had eight compartments. (However, you could also make something similar with foamcore.) I used some very graphic 7Gypsies scrapbooking paper for the background behind the heroine's and I just continued to turn the wooden piece into a type of house. I finished it by gluing it to a very small photo easel. I thought it turned out pretty cute, what do you think?







3 comments:

  1. rholschen@air-pipe.comMay 17, 2009 at 5:04 PM

    I love your new blog! I am trying to join, so I will get automatic emails when you post new days. I will see if I did it correctly...(I hope) :-)
    Pattyjo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lovely!! So glad you got a blog going where we can see more of your beautiful work!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete