Tuesday, April 21, 2009




This was a sample I made for my English friends at Crafty Individuals. I first stamped, painted and inked up the small wooden hanger. Then I went over the hanger with beeswax. I also attached some clips on the backside of the hanger using E6000. I then just cut out a piece of 8x8 cardboard and attached various stamped images to it. The images that are flat on the cardboard piece that have color, I used chalks to color them. I then stamped the various leaves, flowers, hearts, etc. on scrap paper and cut them out and attached them in and around the main cardboard piece and the hanger with pop dots. I colored those images in with Twinkling H20's. In the end for this being made on a whim with no pre-conceived idea in mind, it turned out pretty cute.


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely piece! CI is one of my favourite companies. Welcome to blogland, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new place is very welcoming!!!! Love the story of the name too!
    This piece is really lovely!!!!! Think I'll follow you!!!!
    artchixie too!

    ReplyDelete